South West Wales
- National Botanic Garden of Wales, featuring the largest single span greenhouse in the world this is Wales premier horticultural treasure set in 500 arcres of parkland.
- Aberglasney Garden, restored Jacobian gardens and mansion house featured in the BBC series "A Garden Lost In Time"
- Dinefwr Park and Castle, a centre of influence in Carmarthenshire for thousands of years and renowned for its house, deer park and ancient castle overlooking the river Twyi.
- Carreg Cennen Castle, one of the finest castles in Wales in a dramatic location.
- Stopping at Llandeilo, the Heart of Wales railway runs from Swansea to Shrewsbury through some of the most picturesque parts of mid Wales.
- Brecon Beacons National Park, a wealth of attactions, sights and activities for all interests and ages.
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines, unique gold mines worked by the Romans over 2,000 years ago.
Llandeilo (1 mile) has a number of places to eat and drink including the Cawdor Hotel, Gin Haus, The Angel Inn, The Salutation Inn & The Hangout.
There are also two small supermarkets, butchers, grocers, chemists and Post Office as well as some excellent independent shops.