- People 4/6
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathroom 1
- Min. stay 2 nights
Many character features including:
- Exposed beams & stone walls
- Stone steps to first floor entrance
- 2 bedrooms - 1 Double & 1 Twin
- Sitting Room, TV, WiFi
- Separate Kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Dog friendly
- Ample, secure parking
- Towels, soap, Shampoo, toilet paper.
- Bedding for double and single beds plus additional bedding for sofa bed if needed. Hair dryer, hangers, extra pillows and blankets. (Cottage sleeps up to six)
- Iron, ironing board, washing machine and Tumble Dryer (downstairs), outdoor under-cover drying area.
- Cooking basics including pots and pans, dishes, cutlery, oil, salt and pepper.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee maker, Cooker and hob.
- WIFI, TV, Central heating.
- Safety features
- Fire extinguisher, Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector, First aid kit.
- Outside sitting area, Off-road parking, Safe bike storage, Separate access, Private entrance, Garden & grounds.
- Drop-off allowed for convenience when arriving early or departing late.
Charming Grade II listed former stable loft off attractive courtyard.
Pretty and peaceful location with fully equipped kitchen, patio area and gardens.
The Loft offers luxury accommodation and can comfortably sleep up to 6 guests.
Short breaks from £350
Llandeilo is only a 15 minutes walk away with a wide range of amenities including shops, post office, provisions, boutiques and eateries.
Also, just 10 minutes walk away, is the beautiful, Capability Brown landscaped Dinefwr Park (NT) which includes the Newton House, a deer park and board walk. From here it's just a short stroll through ancient woodlands to the stunning Dinefwr Castle with bucolic views down the Towy river valley towards Carmarthen.
Rental from £760 per week. See Availability and Pricing page for further details. The Stable loft is the ideal Llandeilo holiday cottage.
Accessibility - The rooms are over the old stables and you will need to climb 13 steps.